BBA Program Overview
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree prepares graduates to seek employment in industries such as management, accounting, human resources, marketing, business law and finance. Students will learn core fundamental concepts and be prepared for real-world business challenges. The program empowers students to use relevant business knowledge, think critically, solve problems, communicate and make decisions in an ethical and professional manner.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Differentiate and understand all the functional business components
- Effectively conduct oral presentations of business analysis
- Develop critical thinking, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Illustrate the value of diversity when developing a global perspective
- Analyze business problems through quantitative reasoning and data
- Financial Advisor
- Marketing Research
- Human Resource
- Office Manager
In addition to completing 60 credit hours of general education courses, students must complete 60 credit hours of business courses, for a total of 120 credit hours.
Admissions and More
International students are advised to begin the admission process as early as possible prior to the time they wish to enter at OHLA and Westcliff University.