OPEN HEARTS LAGUAGE ACADEMY INC
POSTING OF JOB AVAILABILITY
POSITION: Organizational Development Consultant
· Prepare and present reports to communicate key information to senior management related to personnel data and personnel needs analysis, performance measures, process improvement activities, and strategic planning.
· Manages survey analysis and links results to the Strategic Plan; works with departments to understand results, refine or improve services or processes to improve results.
· Support staffing strategies
· Work with Resources Management and cross functional teams to determine appropriate staffing
· Maintain an understanding of key skills needed, team members’ career aspirations and current skill sets, to align employees to engagement staffing needs
· Utilize Resource Management systems to generate and analyze reporting documents
· Proactively identify organizational development needs, and work with partners to design solutions to address gaps and opportunities
· Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used
· Prepare manuals and train employees in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or rel. and two years of exp. in organizational development. Proven experience successfully managing complex HR programs/projects. Experience with management/leadership development, and/or OD principles.
825 Brickell Bay Drive Suite 1850, Miami, FL 33131
Send resume to Fernando Aquino at 825 Brickell Bay Drive Suite 1850, Miami, FL 33131